Does the idea of having your first married kiss on the shores of a tropical island make your heart skip a beat? How about raising a glass of Champagne with the soft glow of a Caribbean sunset in the background? If a barefoot wedding is what you’ve always dreamed of, you need to turn your attention to the masters of romance: Sandals.
They’ve been organising destination weddings in Jamaica, Antigua, Saint Lucia, Barbados, Grenada and The Bahamas for more than 30 years, and their wedding experts know the drill better than anyone else in the industry (especially all those niggling legal bits). Rest assured, there’s no scrimping on style, either. A Sandals wedding comes with all the chic details: pergolas draped in orchids, paths lit by flaming torches, a petal-strewn white carpet… you name it, you can have it! Read on for five steps to achieving your perfect paradise wedding.
With Sandals ’ all-inclusive wedding packages, there ’ s no quicker or easier way to organise your day in a Caribbean paradise…
Why choose Sandals? Sandals have been voted the World’s Leading All-Inclusive Resorts for the past 23 years, offering more luxury and choice than any other resorts on the planet.
Travel to Sandals Royal Caribbean Photo Gallery
Plus, you have access to ALL of the following as part of your Sandals wedding-moon:
● Luxurious rooms and suites including Love Nest Butler Suites (the Caribbean’s most romantic suites)
● Personal butler service in top-tier suites
● Five-star dining in up to 16 restaurants per resort, with cuisine from all over the world
● Endless pours of Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® wines
● Premium spirits, beers and cocktails
● Unlimited land and water sports including golf* and scuba diving
● Access to a Red Lane® Spa for pampering (and a hair salon, too)
Airport transfers SELECTED RESORTS. MANDATORY CADDIE OR CART AT COST. TWO FREE DIVES A DAY FOR CERTIFIED DIVERS.
1 CHOOSE YOUR DREAM DESTINATION There are 16 resorts to choose from and your Sandals Wedding Concierge will help you find the right one for you. They’ll reserve your wedding date and set up a meeting with a dedicated Wedding Planner.
2 DECIDE ON A THEME Before meeting your Wedding Planner, be sure to check out Sandals’ online Wedding Styler tool. It’s got masses of ideas for bridal decorations and themes, and you can download a complete wedding guide to help you plan each step.
3 PIN DOWN THE DETAILS Meet your Wedding Planner and go through every last detail of your big day. This can be done over the phone or in person at Sandals’ stylish Luxury Travel Store in Fulham, London.
4 DOUBLE-CHECK EVERYTHING Follow-up sessions are free – as many as you need. Finalise your travel documents at least 60 days prior to travel, and start packing…
5 WELCOME TO PARADISE! As soon as you arrive in the Caribbean, you’ll have a consultation with your resort’s Wedding Event Team to go over everything one last time. Then it’s celebration time!
This way for romance! TIE THE KNOT IN PARADISE AND GET MARRIED LIFE OFF TO A DREAMY START As newlyweds, you’ll be treated like honeymoon VIPs. Here are just a few of the treats in store…
A bottle of chilled sparkling wine on arrival to toast your new life together
● A romantic turndown service on your first night – hello, rose petals!
● Breakfast in bed on a morning of your choice
● A private candlelit dinner with white-glove waiter service
● A jetlag-busting couple’s massage at the Red Lane® Spa