On this page, you’ll find a list of top attractions and activities in Santa Ana. Whether you’re interested in checking out the city’s top destinations or looking for a fun activity to do on your next visit, we have the perfect activity for you.
Santa Ana of Maps
Santa Ana has a lot to offer visitors, from the top destinations and activities to the best things to do. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing day by the ocean or an adrenaline-pumping adventure, Santa Ana has something for you. Here are some of our favorite spots:
The pier at Harbor Park is perfect for fishing, sunbathing, and watching the boats go by. Just a short walk away is the Santa Ana Zoo, which offers plenty of attractions for both kids and adults. If you’re looking for a bit more excitement, try visiting the LEGOLAND Discovery Center or Knott’s Berry Farm. Both offer rides, games, and food that will keep you entertained for hours on end.
If you’re looking to spend some time in town, check out the various boutiques and restaurants that line Euclid Avenue. Or if you’d rather stay indoors and relax with a good book or movie, head to the Barnes & Noble on Broadway or the AMC Theatres on Adams Street.
2022 Travel Guide for Santa Ana Photo Gallery
Santa Ana: Top 5 Activities
Looking for a place to enjoy some great activities in Santa Ana? Look no further! This city has it all, from the best tourist attractions to the best things to do in town. Here are some of the top things to do in Santaana:
1. Visit the Santa Ana Zoo. This zoo is home to a variety of animals, from primates to lions. It’s a great place for kids to learn about the animal kingdom, and there’s always something new to see.
2. Take a walk along the Harborfront. This is one of the most scenic areas in Santa Ana, and it’s great for people of all ages. There are plenty of restaurants and shops nearby, so you can spend hours exploring.
3. Attend a concert at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater. This is one of the largest outdoor concert venues in Orange County, and it’s always filled with music fans. There are many different concerts scheduled each year, so there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
4. Visit Knott’s Berry Farm. This amusement park is beloved by children and adults alike, thanks to its wide range of rides and attractions.
Santa Ana: Places to Stay
Santa Ana is a city with a lot to offer visitors. Whether you’re looking for a quick getaway or a longer stay, there are plenty of options available.
Here are five places to stay in Santa Ana:
1. The Anaheim Inn
This downtown hotel features a pool, spa, and free breakfast. It’s also located within walking distance of many attractions, including the Santa Ana Civic Center and the Orange County Museum of Art.
2. The Santa Ana Crowne Plaza
This hotel is located near shopping areas and the zoo. It has a fitness center and free continental breakfast.
3. The Renaissance Santa Ana Hotel
This historic hotel features large rooms and an outdoor pool. It’s within walking distance of many popular destinations, including the Santa Ana Zoo and the Artesia Blue Line station.
4. The Santa Ana Inn & Suites by Marriott
This hotel has spacious rooms, an indoor pool, and a business center. It’s located near many popular restaurants and the Orange County Fairgrounds.
Santa Ana: Where to Eat
There are plenty of great places to eat in Santa Ana, and no matter your budget or taste, you’re sure to find something to your liking. From casual family restaurants to high end fine dining establishments, there’s something for everyone. Here are some of our favorites:
1. Earl’s Kitchen – This popular spot offers a wide variety of Americanized Mexican food, from tacos and burritos to sandwiches and salads. You can also find hearty breakfast items like pancakes and waffles.
2. Azteca – This popular Mexican restaurant is known for its margaritas and tacos. You can order from the extensive menu or opt for one of the chef’s specials, like the chile relleno taco or carne asada burrito.
3. Dos Caminos – This local favorite serves up delicious Tex-Mex cuisine, including burritos, quesadillas, chimichangas, and more. They also have a wide selection of Mexican beers on tap and a patio perfect for outdoor dining.
4. Sammy’s Wood-Fired Pizza – This family-owned pizzeria is well-known for its thin-crust pizza and wood-fired oven pizzas.
Santa Ana: How To Get Around
Santa Ana is a great place to visit for all types of travelers. From the top destinations and activities to the best things to do, this city has something for everyone.
If you’re looking to explore Santa Ana’s neighborhoods, there are plenty of options. The downtown area is home to plenty of shops and restaurants, while the University District and Balboa Park are great areas for taking in a park or a museum. There are also plenty of attractions within close proximity, such as the Santa Ana Zoo and the Huntington Beach Botanical Gardens.
If you’re looking to stay active, there are plenty of options available, too. From hiking and biking trails to sand volleyball courts and horseback riding trails, there’s something for everyone. And if you’re looking for an evening activity, Santa Ana has got you covered, too. There are plenty of bars and nightclubs in the city center and near the universities.
Table of Contents
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Cheap Bus Tickets Guide: Budget-Friendly Road Trips
- Best Travel Backpack Guide: Choosing Your Perfect Fit
- We Travel Chronicles: Tales from the World’s Roads
- Travel Gear Guide: Essentials for Every Adventure
- Hotel de Paris Escapes: Luxury Stays Await