Have you ever wanted to travel to a place? Aix En Provence is a city in the south of France. Its one of the most popular destinations for tourists looking for a vacation destination. Aix -en -Provence Travel Guide can help you decide where to stay and what to do when visiting this fascinating city in France.
Map of Aix -en -Provence
If you’re looking for a place to stay in Aix-en-Provence, there are plenty of options to choose from. You can find hotels, B&Bs and guesthouses all over the city. The following is a list of some of the best places to stay in Aix-en-Provence:
1. Hotel Arts et Métiers – This charming hotel is located in the historical center of the city and has been awarded four stars by the French government. The hotel has a range of amenities including a spa, a fitness center and a restaurant.
2. Hotel Saint Louis – This 4-star hotel is located close to the Palais des Papes and offers guests an excellent value for their money. The hotel features an indoor pool and a spa with treatments such as massages and facials.
3. Hôtel de la Poste – This centrally located hotel is perfect for those looking for convenience when exploring Aix-en-Provence. The hotel features 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and breakfast in every room.
Aix-en-Provence Travel Guide: Where To Stay, What To See And What To Eat Photo Gallery
Aix and surrounding area
If you’re looking for a relaxing getaway, Aix-en-Provence is the perfect destination. The city has a beautiful historic district and a variety of charming, small villages dotting the surrounding countryside. Whether you’re looking to stay in the city or explore the surrounding countryside, here are some tips on where to stay, what to see and what to eat in Aix-en-Provence.
Where To Stay:
If you’re looking for an affordable option, consider staying in one of the many charming small villages located around Aix-en-Provence. Some popular options include Leucate, Roussillon and Saint-Rémy de Provence.
If you’re looking for something a little more luxurious, consider staying in one of the many luxurious hotels located in Aix-en-Provence or nearby Marseille. Some of our favorites include The Ritz-Carlton Marseille Provence, Kempinski Aix-en Provence and Hôtel du Cap Ferrat.
Where to Stay in Aix
Aix-en-Provence is a beautiful city and there are many places to stay. Some of the best places to stay in Aix include the Hotel du Palais, the Hôtel de l’Horloge and the Hôtel des Prés. All of these hotels offer excellent service and nice rooms. If you’re looking for a more affordable option, you can stay at one of the hostels in Aix. The hostels in Aix are very affordable and many of them have great amenities, such as pool and beach access. If you’re looking for a more luxurious option, you can stay at one of the luxury hotels in Aix. The luxury hotels in Aix offer excellent service and luxurious rooms.
Places to See in Aix
If you’re looking for a place to relax and enjoy the stunning scenery of Aix-en-Provence, you’ll want to stay put in one of the city’s many charming neighborhoods. Here are some of our favorites:
The Jewish Quarter: This vibrant district is home to some of the oldest synagogues in France and a number of charming cafes and bistros. It’s also a great spot to pick up local shopping and dining recommendations.
The Old Town: This UNESCO World Heritage Site is packed with winding alleyways and centuries-old buildings, including the stunning Château de la Rochefoucauld. If you’re looking for something more active, head over to the nearby park for a hike or a bike ride.
The University District: This lively district is home to Aix’s main university campus as well as a number of trendy bars and restaurants. If you’re looking for an interesting cultural experience, head over to the nearby Musée Fabre (a museum dedicated to French artist Vincent van Gogh).
Restaurants, cuisines and shopping
Aix-en-Provence is a wonderful place to explore for foodies and those looking for a little luxury. Here are some of the best restaurants in town:
1. L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon – This restaurant is located in a historic building and offers an AAA food rating. The menu features some of the most renowned French cuisine and you can enjoy wine pairings with your meal.
2. L’Enclume – This restaurant is centrally located and perfect for a romantic evening out. The menu features both French and international cuisine, making it the perfect place to sample many different flavors.
3. Le Bouchon du Rhône – This casual joint is perfect for grabbing lunch or dinner. The menu includes classics like ratatouille as well as more adventurous options such as foie gras with figs.
4. La Table Ronde – This cozy bistro offers amazing wine by the glass options that go great with any dish on the menu. You can also enjoy live music here on certain nights during the week.
If you’re looking for a weekend getaway, Aix-en-Provence is the perfect place. The city is full of history and monuments, but it’s also easy to get around on foot. And there are plenty of activities to keep you busy: cycling along the river, hiking in the hills, visiting a winery or checking out one of the many art galleries. If you’re looking for something to do all day long, head to the Markets of Provence, where you can find everything from cheese to flowers. When it comes to food, there’s no shortage of places to try in Aix-en-Provence. From seafood to pizza, there’s something for everyone.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Aurora (Illinois) – Aurora – Illinois Travel Guide For Tourists
- A Map Of The Location of Aveiro’s Top Attractions
- Map of Avellino – What to Do in Avellino, Best Places for Sightseeing
- Map of Avignon Where to Stay in Avignon – A Travel Guide
- Baltimore Travel Guide for Tourists: A Helpful Map of Baltimore City