If you’re looking to have some fun this summer, then Cancun is the place for you. Whether you’re in the mood to lounge on the beaches, do some snorkeling or scuba diving, or enjoy a few days in Playa del Carmen, there’s something for everyone in this city. Check out our list of 10 things to do and 5 places to eat while you’re here!
Map of Cancun
If you’re looking to explore all of Cancun has to offer, be sure to download our free map! The map details all of the main attractions and hotels in Cancun. You can also find detailed descriptions of each attraction, along with photos and traveler reviews. Whether you’re a first-timer or a seasoned traveler, this map is sure to help make your trip more enjoyable!
Cancun Travel Guide for Tourist: What to Do in – Map of Cancun Photo Gallery
What to Do in Cancun?
If you’re looking to have a fantastic time while in Cancun, there’s plenty to do! Here are some of the top things to do in Cancun if you’re visiting for vacation:
-Catch a show at one of the many theatres in the city. Shows run Monday through Saturday and often feature international performers.
-Visit the Mayan ruins of Tulum. These ancient ruins are a must-see on any trip to Cancun.
-Explore the beautiful beaches of Playa del Carmen. This is a great place to relax and take in some stunning views.
-Take a hike or bike ride through the jungles of Chichen Itza. This is an absolutely amazing experience, and it’s definitely worth doing if you have the time.
-Snorkel or dive in one of the many beautiful coral reefs that can be found near Cancun.
Where to Stay in Cancun?
There are many hotels in Cancun that offer different types of accommodations for tourists. Whether you’re looking for a luxurious resort, an all-inclusive package, or just a place to crash for the night, there’s a perfect fit for everyone. Here are five of the best places to stay in Cancun:
1) Riu Palace Cancun Resort – If you’re looking for an all-inclusive resort that has everything you could possibly need, then the Riu Palace Cancun Resort is definitely your spot. This luxurious property offers something for everyone, including rooms with private pools and jacuzzis, as well as restaurants and bars on site. Prices start at around $200 per night.
2) The Allure Cancun Hotel – If you’re looking for a more affordable option, then the Allure Cancun Hotel is worth checking out. This hotel has rooms starting at just $60 per night and includes free transportation to and from the airport. It’s also located close to the action in downtown Cancun, so you’ll be able to easily get around town.
3) Hotel Xcaret – If you ‘re looking to visit Xcaret, then you’ll be pleased to know that this hotel is located right by the site. Rooms start at around $120 per night, and it’s also a great option for families with kids as there are plenty of activities available to keep everyone entertained.
4) Iberostar Bavaro Palace – If you’re seeking something a bit more luxurious, then check out the Iberostar Bavaro Palace. This resort has a lot of activities on offer including 2 wonderful pools, 2 huge hot tubs and a fitness center. Rooms start at around $200 per night for king size or double rooms.
Things to Do in Mexico
If you’re looking for a tropical getaway, look no further than Cancun. This seaport city on the Yucatan Peninsula is known for its crystal-clear Caribbean water, white sand beaches and lively nightlife. Whether you’re a thrill seeker or just want to soak up some sun, here are five things to do in Cancun:
1) Spend a day at the beach: Start your day with a beachfront walk or enjoy a lazy morning lounging by the water. There’s something for everyone in Cancun – from family-friendly areas like Playa del Carmen and Isla Mujeres to more eclectic spots like Bahia de Navidad and Playa del Carmen’s Zona Romantica.
2) Party all night long: If you’re looking to let loose, Cancun has everything you need – from high-energy nightlife options like Centro Historico and Caleta Beach to quieter retreats like Eco Lodge Xcaret. No matter what kind of party animal you are, you’re sure to find something to your liking in Cancun.
3) Take a dip in the hotel pool: Even if you ‘re not staying at a beachfront property, you can still make the most of your vacation by taking a dip in one of Cancun’s various hotel pools. At upscale hotels like The Ritz-Carlton and Four Seasons Playa del Carmen, you can lounge in the lap of luxury – and also enjoy stunning views.
Where to Eat in Cancun?
There are a lot of places to eat in Cancun, but some of our favorites include: The Bamboo, which is known for its delicious sushi; La Isla, which is a great place to get Americanized Mexican food; and El Taco de Tijuana, which is amazing for tacos and burritos.
Best Time of Year to Visit
The best time of year to visit Cancun is between December and March. This is when the weather is warm and the beaches are mostly empty. The busiest time of year to visit is from April to November, when the weather is hot and there are more people on the beaches.
Tips and Advice for Visiting Mexico
If you’re looking for a break from the traditional tourist traps of Europe or North America, consider visiting Mexico. With its history stretching back over 2,000 years, Mexico offers a wealth of attractions and activities, both ancient and modern. Here are some tips to help make your trip easier.
1. Start your trip by planning your travel dates. The wider the range of dates you select, the more flexibility you’ll have in terms of when to visit different parts of the country.
2. Book your flights as early as possible – airlines often offer great deals on tickets closer to departure date.
3. Consider taking advantage of Mexico’s many domestic flight options – flying into smaller cities will give you a more authentic Mexican experience than flying into larger international airports.
4. Explore all sorts of destinations while in Mexico – not only will this broaden your travel experiences, but it can also save you money. For example, opting for longer drives rather than expensive tours can be a cheaper way to see various sights.
5. Be aware of local customs and regulations – even if something is legal in your home country, it may not be considered acceptable in Mexico.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Cozumel Travel Guide for Tourist: Map of Cozumel
- Map of Conway – Missouri Travel Guide
- Copenhagen Travel Guide For Tourist, Map Of Copenhagen
- Concord Travel Guide for Tourist – Map of Concord
- A Map Of Cervinia, The Italian Alpine Sanctuary