SHANGRI-LA VANCOUVER CANADA
SURROUNDED BY OCEAN AND MOUNTAINS
Where better than Vancouver for the marriage of city and outdoor activities? Just 10 minutes’ walk from the harbour, the Shangri-La is perfectly placed for access to a pristine wilderness. The hotel’s West Coast Wilderness Adventure package makes it even easier, offering a breathtaking return flight by sea plane, over a glaciated landscape, to the resort of Whistler.
Here, a guide will lead you on a trip down the River of Golden Dreams, with birdlife, burbling water and the whistle of distant trains providing the soundtrack. Weary limbs can be revived in the hotel’s Chi Spa, an oasis of Zen-like calm; and for dinner, Market by Jean-Georges excels, with local, seasonal produce (the roasted sablefish is divine!). Follow it with a nightcap on your balcony above the chic boutiques of Alberni Street, with views to the mountains beyond.
OUR KIND OF LUXE
The balance between city life, the romance of nature and the thrill of adventure – all in one gift-wrapped package. GO Doubles at The Shangri-La (shangri-la.com) start at £190 a night. The West Coast Wilderness Adventure Package starts at £1,253 for two nights. British Airways flights (ba.com) start at £463, return.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Aurora (Illinois) – Aurora – Illinois Travel Guide For Tourists
- A Map Of The Location of Aveiro’s Top Attractions
- Map of Avellino – What to Do in Avellino, Best Places for Sightseeing
- Map of Avignon Where to Stay in Avignon – A Travel Guide
- Baltimore Travel Guide for Tourists: A Helpful Map of Baltimore City