Spokane, Washington is a city filled with amazing things to do and see, from the beautiful Inland Northwest Riverfront Park to the old downtown district. If you’re visiting Spokane, here’s a list of attractions, restaurants, and things to do during your stay!
Map Of Spokane
When planning your vacation, consider spending time in Spokane, Washington. This city is home to a variety of attractions and activities that will make for an enjoyable stay. Here are some of the things you can do while in Spokane:
-Take a walk around the beautiful Riverside Park. This park has a variety of trails and gardens to explore, as well as a lake for fishing.
-Attend a concert at the Spokane Arena. This venue has been host to renowned artists such as Ozzy Osbourne and The Beatles.
-Witness history in the form of visits to local museums, like the Museum of Western Art or the Spokane County Historical Society.
-Dine on regional cuisine at one of Spokane’s many restaurants. Try something new like bok choy stir fry at Yum Cha House or enjoy a classic like chicken fried steak at The Davenport Hotel.
If you’re looking for something more leisurely than visiting museums or attending concerts, consider taking a day trip to one of the nearby lakes such as Lake Coeur d’Alene or Silver Lake. Or head out to the state capital, Olympia, for a day of shopping and sightseeing.
Vacationing In Spokane: Things To Do, Attractions, Restaurants Photo Gallery
Spokane Spokane What To Do
If you’re looking for a vacation that is full of activities and attractions, Spokane is the perfect place to be. Here are just a few things to do when in Spokane:
-Visit the Spokane Art Museum, which has a variety of exhibits on display from paintings to sculptures.
-Take a walk through the downtown area and check out some of the shops and restaurants.
-Go skiing at nearby Mt. Spokane Ski Area or snowboarding at Silver Mountain Resort.
-Take a drive out to Cheney or Kettle Falls National Forests to see some beautiful scenery.
If you’re looking for a fun-filled vacation in Spokane, there are plenty of things to do and sights to see. Here are some of our favorite attractions:
1. The Spokane Art Museum is home to an impressive collection of art from around the world. From paintings by local artists to pieces from renowned museums, there’s something for everyone at this landmark museum.
2. The Great Northern Railway Museum is another great place to spend a day if you’re interested in history. From steam engines to passenger cars, this museum has it all.
3. If you’re a fan of nature, check out Riverfront Park. This lush green space offers plenty of opportunities for hiking, biking, and picnicking.
4. If you’re in the mood for some delicious food, head over to the Devil’s Backbone Brewing Company or the Spokane Fry Company. Both restaurants offer unique gastronomic experiences that you won’t find anywhere else in Spokane.
5. Finally, don’t forget to visit the city’s many beautiful neighborhoods – Georgetown, Browne’s Addition, Monroe Street, and others – all of which have their own unique character and attractions.
If you’re looking for a great place to vacation in Spokane, there are plenty of things to do and see! Here are some of the best attractions and restaurants in town.
Things To Do In Spokane:
Spokane Falls is a beautiful site and a great place to hike, bird watch, and picnic. The falls are also accessible via an easy paved walkway.
The Boeing Museum is home to a large collection of airplanes, including the world’s only flying B-17 bomber.
The Children’s Museum of Eastern Washington has interactive exhibits for all ages, as well as animal collections and an outdoor play area.
In the downtown area, you can visit the Spokane Art Museum (with world-renowned collections of Native American art), the Spokaner Theater (which features live performances), or the Venetian Ballroom (an elegant ballroom from the 1930s).
Restaurants In Spokane:
For Italian cuisine, try Il Fornaio Ristorante or Tony’s Pizza. For Asian food, try Panda Express or Chengdu Woks. For Mexican food, try Los Gallos or La Casa Grande.
Where to Eat and Stay
When planning your vacation in Spokane, there are plenty of things to do and see. Here are some of the top attractions and places to eat in the area:
1. The Spokane Zoo is a great place to visit with kids. There’s a variety of animals to see, and the zoo is always updating its exhibits.
2. The Spokane River Valley is known for its wine country, and there are many wineries to visit in the area. Sample some local wines at one of the vineyards while you’re in town.
3. The Museum of Flight is a great place to learn about aviation history. From historic aircraft to modern aircraft, this museum has something for everyone.
4. The Discovery Museum is an interesting place to spend an afternoon if you’re looking for something different to do in Spokane. Kids will love the interactive exhibits, and adults will appreciate the collection of artifacts from around the world.
5. For a unique dining experience, check out Rosa’s Italian Grill in downtown Spokane. This restaurant features traditional Italian cuisine served in a 1950s supper club setting.