Agra is a city in India. It has UNESCO World Heritage Site status and is home to the Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world. The Agra Travel Guide for Tourists with Map of Agra guides tourists to sights around the city while also offering them helpful maps and information on what to do in Agra. This article discusses why this guide is a lot easier than trying to do it yourself!
Map of Agra
If you are travelling to Agra, India and plan to visit the Taj Mahal, then a map is essential. The Taj Mahal is located in Agra City, in the north-west of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. A map will help you to get around and find your way around.
Below we have provided a map of Agra with key attractions marked on it. The Taj Mahal is located in the middle of the map, just south-east of Agra Fort. Other major attractions in Agra include the Mughal Garden, Jama Masjid mosque, Fatehpur Sikri and Jahangir’s Tomb.
If you are visiting any other areas in Agra, we recommend that you download our free app for Android or iPhone which has full directions and maps for all of Agra’s attractions.
Agra Travel Guide for Tourist with Map of Agra Photo Gallery
Introduction to Agra
If you are visiting Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India, and want to see the most important attractions in one go, here is a guide for you. This article will give you a map of Agra and some tourist tips for your visit.
First of all, Agra is an amazing city that has a lot of history to offer. It was once the capital of the Mughal Empire and now it’s a UNESCO World Heritage Site. All of the important monuments and buildings from this time period can be found in Agra. One of the most popular attractions in Agra is the Taj Mahal. This beautiful mausoleum is made out of white marble and is considered one of the world’s most famous monuments. If you want to see it in person, make sure to visit during the morning or late afternoon when it’s less crowded.
Another great attraction in Agra is the Fatehpur Sikri palace complex. This area was once part of the Mughal Empire and it now contains several palaces and mosques. If you have time, definitely check out these places!
The Best places in Agra
If you’re looking for a great place to eat in Agra, then you’ll want to check out the Krishna Restaurant. This restaurant is located in the old city and offers some of the best food that you’ll find in Agra. The restaurant is also very affordable, so you can’t go wrong by eating here.
Another great place to eat in Agra is the Sangeeta Restaurant. This restaurant is located on Mohanlal Lala Road and offers a variety of Indian and Western dishes. The food at this restaurant is really good, and it’s also very affordable. If you’re looking for a nice place to have dinner, then you should definitely check out the Sangeeta Restaurant.
If you’re looking for a great place to buy souvenirs in Agra, then you should definitely check out the Kali Mandir market. This market is located in the old city and is one of the largest markets in India. The market has a lot of different stalls where you can buy souvenirs such as jewelry, paintings, and spices. If you’re looking for a great place to buy souvenirs, then you should definitely visit the Kali Mandir market in Agra.
Attractions in Agra
Agra is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India and rightly so. The city is rich in history and culture and there are plenty of attractions to explore. Here are some of the most popular attractions in Agra:
1. Taj Mahal – One of the world’s most famous monuments, the Taj Mahal was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. The monument is a breathtaking sight and a must-see for any visitor to Agra.
2. Agra Fort – Another must-see attraction in Agra is the Agra Fort, which was once the biggest military fort in India. Today, it’s a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a fascinating place to visit.
3. Fatehpur Sikri – Just outside Agra lies Fatehpur Sikri, one of the most beautiful walled cities in India. It’s an excellent place to explore if you’re looking for something different from the other attractions in Agra.
4. Kanheri Caves – If you’re interested in archaeology, then you should definitely visit the Kanheri Caves near Agra.
Where to stay in Agra?
There are a few places to stay in Agra, but the best option depends on your budget and interests. If you’re looking for somewhere cheap and basic, try staying at a guest house or hotel in the old city. For a bit more luxury, you can consider staying at a five-star hotel in the new city or at one of the resorts in Fatehpura. There are also plenty of options for Airbnb rentals all around Agra.
If you’re looking to experience India’s history and culture first-hand, then consider booking a tour with an experienced guide. Many companies offer half-day or full-day tours of the city, while others specialize in tailor-made itineraries that include visits to famous monuments and temples.
Whatever your choice, be sure to have a map of Agra ready to help you find your way around.
How to get around Agra
The most important thing to know before your trip to Agra is how to get around. The city of Agra is huge and if you don’t have a map of the place, it can be pretty difficult to find your way around. There are a few options for getting around:
– Taxi or rickshaw: These are the cheapest and most common ways to get around. Expect to pay Rs 30-50 per ride, although you may be able to negotiate a lower price. Just be sure to negotiate in advance.
– Bicycle: If you’re comfortable cycling, this is an excellent option for getting around. There are plenty of places to rent bicycles in Agra, although expect to pay between Rs 40-60 per day.
– Tram: The tram is another great way to get around Agra. It’s somewhat expensive (between Rs 50 and Rs 100 per ride), but it’s definitely worth it for the views.
What to pack for your trip?
If you are planning to visit Agra, one of the most important things you will need is a map. The city is huge and full of attractions that you may want to explore. You can buy an official map of Agra from any tourist information center or book stores. However, if you want to save money, you can download an unofficial map from the internet.
Another thing to remember when visiting Agra is to bring a light jacket as the weather can be quite cool in the evenings and during winter. In addition, be sure to pack your sunscreen and insect repellent as there are mosquitoes in abundance in Agra. And finally, if you are travelling with children, make sure they are well-hydrated and have plenty of snacks and drinks because they will definitely get tired during their trip.
If you are planning a trip to Agra, then read on for our complete travel guide with map of Agra. We have included all the essential tourist information so that you can make the most of your time in this magnificent city. From where to stay to what attractions to visit, we have everything covered. So whether you are visiting Agra for business or pleasure, be sure to check out our detailed guide.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Aurora (Illinois) – Aurora – Illinois Travel Guide For Tourists
- A Map Of The Location of Aveiro’s Top Attractions
- Map of Avellino – What to Do in Avellino, Best Places for Sightseeing
- Map of Avignon Where to Stay in Avignon – A Travel Guide
- Baltimore Travel Guide for Tourists: A Helpful Map of Baltimore City