If you are looking for a destination to visit this summer, Israel is a great option. The country offers the perfect combination of natural beauty, lush landscapes and man-made architecture. However, you won’t be able to enjoy your vacation to the fullest unless you know which places you need to visit first. Here are just some of the places that you should visit in Israel.
Start your trip in Tel Aviv, the cultural capital of Israel. Tel Aviv is a modern, very well-developed city that offers a whole host of different activities for tourists. There are kiosks at almost every corner where you can get information. Furthermore, the city is brimming with many restaurants and night clubs for you to visit. In addition, the beaches of Tel Aviv are surely some of the best in the world. Put up a recliner in the white sand and let the crystal clear waters lap up gently around your toes with every wave.
For a person who likes exploring, Jerusalem is yet another fantastic destination. You may have already read about the history of this iconic city. It has been the focal point of many wars. Christian and Muslim armies have laid siege to the city countless times. The city itself was utterly destroyed once and was rebuilt from its foundations.
Today, the Old City of Jerusalem is divided into four quarters, where you will find many historic buildings. Even the pathways and walls are made out of stone. These buildings have stood strong for more than a thousand years. Places such as the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and the Western Wall are fantastic destinations.
If you can brave the heat and want to explore the country, take a trip to Masada. One of the many ancient fortifications in the country, Masada stands alone atop an isolated rock plateau. It offers a stunning view of the Dead Sea from the cliff. The once majestic palaces that stood here are now in ruins. They were built by Herod the Great, and you can still find remnants of their great architecture.
Map of Tel Aviv Photo Gallery
Hi guys, My name is Hala, welcome to my travel vacation blog...
- Why is Spain Everyone’s Favorite Holiday Destination
- The Best Benefits of Auto Title Loans in Los Angeles
- How to See The Northern Lights in Norway
- Things you must know before traveling to Las Vegas
- Experience The Enhanced Factors Of Knowing Cycling Route About Chianti
- 5 Reasons Why Spain Should Be Your 2018 Holiday Destination
- 5 Great Reasons to Give Camping a Go
- Visiting The Second Largest German City
- Haridwar Tour Package – Enjoy The River Rafting And Himalaya Trek
- Enjoying A Holiday Abroad In Ways You Never Knew