Before every trip we ask ourselves what we should take with us, what things better left at home and where to put everything. Today I’ll try to answer these questions.
1. Take two times less stuff and two times more money
Every time I go traveling, I take four pairs of pants, five T-shirts, seven pairs of socks and so on. Well, of course, it depends on the tie you go away for. And almost every time I don’t use half of the things I take. Money is never unnecessary, though. But the fact, that you take it with you, doesn’t mean you need to spend all of it.
2. Try to fit everything in hand baggage
Big airports, numerous flights, transfers, delays, etc. can all bring to losing your baggage. If you fly by plane, try to take all the most necessary things into your hand baggage. Things that you can do without can go you main baggage or even left at home (you can do without them, right?).
3. Ask the personnel to mark your baggage as Fragile
Loaders at the airport treat baggage terribly. Thus, if you want your things to arrive safe and sound, mention that you carry fragile things. If you are lucky, your baggage will be treated much more carefully. Plus, it will be easier for you to find it.
4. Combine and match
Take three shirts and three pairs of pants. Thus, you have nine different outfits and save a lot of space in your bag.
5. Embrace technology
Sure, paper books are awesome to touch, smell and look at. However, they take a lot of place in your bag and weigh a lot. An E-book is small and light and can easily go to your hand baggage.
6. Leave your hairdryer at home
Seriously, why take it? I understand it if you go by car and additional weight is not a problem for you. But if you go by bus or plane, you should refuse it. Use hairdryers in hotels, there are always some.
7. Don’t take jeans
Jeans are undoubtedly great. I love them and wear them almost every day. However, on trips you walk much more than usual and you may not have a washing machine or time for drying. Jeans get dirty fast, take a lot of time to dry and weigh a lot. Cotton or sports pants are much more practical for traveling.
8. If important and expensive things don’t fit in your bag, leave them at home
Things get stolen everywhere whether it is US, India or any other place on Earth. Thus, if you don’t want to lose something precious to you, leave it at home. If you take such things, carry them in your backpack or handbag.
9. Don’t be afraid to forget something
In every city of every country you can find soap, shampoo, socks, T-shirts, etc. That’s why, if you forget something, you can always buy it. You cannot forget documents and money, though.
Have successful trips and lots of pleasant adventures!
This post is written by Jana Rookard, an experienced blogger at EssayJedi service. She is a freelancer and likes to travel around the world and work from different places.
Map of Mesa Arizona Photo Gallery
Hi guys, My name is Hala, welcome to my travel vacation blog...
- Why is Spain Everyone’s Favorite Holiday Destination
- The Best Benefits of Auto Title Loans in Los Angeles
- How to See The Northern Lights in Norway
- Things you must know before traveling to Las Vegas
- Experience The Enhanced Factors Of Knowing Cycling Route About Chianti
- 5 Reasons Why Spain Should Be Your 2018 Holiday Destination
- 5 Great Reasons to Give Camping a Go
- Visiting The Second Largest German City
- Haridwar Tour Package – Enjoy The River Rafting And Himalaya Trek
- Enjoying A Holiday Abroad In Ways You Never Knew