ONCE IN WESTERN EUROPE
OTHER INFECTIOUS DISEASES
AIDS, HIV, AND STIS
For detailed info on Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) in Europe, call the CDC’s 24hr. hotline at US ® 800-342-2437, or contact the Joint United Nations Pro gramme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) (Switzerland®22 791 3666; www.unaids.org).
Sexually-transmitted infections (STIs) such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, HPV, syphilis, and herpes are easier to catch than HIV and can be just as deadly. Hepatitis B and C can also be transmitted sexually (20). Though condoms may protect you from some STIs, oral or even tactile contact can lead to transmission of others. If you think you may have contracted an STI, see a doctor immediately.
Map of France Photo Gallery
Hi guys, My name is Hala, welcome to my travel vacation blog...
- Why is Spain Everyone’s Favorite Holiday Destination
- The Best Benefits of Auto Title Loans in Los Angeles
- How to See The Northern Lights in Norway
- Things you must know before traveling to Las Vegas
- Experience The Enhanced Factors Of Knowing Cycling Route About Chianti
- 5 Reasons Why Spain Should Be Your 2018 Holiday Destination
- 5 Great Reasons to Give Camping a Go
- Visiting The Second Largest German City
- Haridwar Tour Package – Enjoy The River Rafting And Himalaya Trek
- Enjoying A Holiday Abroad In Ways You Never Knew