Mexican Drinks And Cocktail Recipes
You will need for 1 glass:
5-6 Ice cubes 1 part Chamberyzette
2 drops Angostura 4 parts gin bitters 1 slice fresh lemon rind
1 Put the Ice cubes into a glass jug.
2 Shake the bitters over the ice.
3 Pour in the Chamberyzette and gin.
4 Stir (never shake) vigorously and evenly without splashing.
5 Rub the lemon rind gently around the edge of the chilled martini glass.
6 Strain and pour the mixture into the glass.
7 Twist the lemon rind over the drink and drop it in.
Map of Mexico Photo Gallery
Hi guys, My name is Hala, welcome to my travel vacation blog...
- Why is Spain Everyone’s Favorite Holiday Destination
- The Best Benefits of Auto Title Loans in Los Angeles
- How to See The Northern Lights in Norway
- Things you must know before traveling to Las Vegas
- Experience The Enhanced Factors Of Knowing Cycling Route About Chianti
- 5 Reasons Why Spain Should Be Your 2018 Holiday Destination
- 5 Great Reasons to Give Camping a Go
- Visiting The Second Largest German City
- Haridwar Tour Package – Enjoy The River Rafting And Himalaya Trek
- Enjoying A Holiday Abroad In Ways You Never Knew