1. Don’t leave it too late to start shopping for your mother-of-the-bride outfit. As soon as your daughter starts hunting for her dress, start shopping for yours. You don’t want a last minute panic!
2. Wedding planning can be a stressful time for brides and mums. Take time out and book in some pampering bonding with a spa day or an indulgent pedicure.
3. Start thinking about your hair as soon as you’ve found your outfit. Discuss your look with your stylist, remembering to take along any hat or fascinator you plan to wear. Have regular cuts and colours to keep your hair in tip-top condition.
Lotus Spa Pamper Princess Passengers Photo Gallery
4. Choose shoes that you feel comfortable in all day. If you prefer not to wear heels, then shop for some chic embellished flats. Break them in before the wedding day by wearing them around the house.
5. Don’t forget you’ll be in your outfit all day, so think about changing it up with accessories as the day progresses. Add a cover-up for the church or a sparkly necklace or belt to glam up for evening.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Agricultural Activities of Cambodia
- Daitoku-ji Temple in Kyoto
- Trades of Cambodia
- Popular Travel Destinations 2019
- Birds of Cambodia